When you are registered with JoinedUp, you will receive a welcome email which will also act to confirm your email address.
If you haven't received this but your agency has said they have sent it, please check your spam and then contact JoinedUp support.
If you received the initial emails but now are receiving none, there's a few thing you can check:
1) If the e-mails have been marked as spam by your mailbox (junk/spam folder).
The e-mail address we send notifications from is email@example.com. You can add it to the safe senders' list in your mailbox to avoid this issue in the future.
2) If your email address is validated?
3) Are your contact preferences set up correctly?
4) Can you see any shifts in your work calendar?
If there are no shifts in your work calendar it means that your agency hasn't allocated you to any shifts yet. In this case, you can either wait a little bit longer or get in touch with your agency for details.
If there are shifts in your work calendar, and you've done all of the above - please contact the JoinedUp support team via the live chat button in the bottom right corner. When contacting our support team, please provide as much information as you can. We would need to know:
- When did you receive the last email from JoinedUp?
- Which shift you've not been notified of?