When you are registered with JoinedUp, you will receive a welcome email which will also act to confirm your email address. When you click on the link to get started inside the email that will confirm your email address and take you to a page where you will be asked to create your password.
If you haven't received this but your agency has said they have sent it, please check your spam and then contact JoinedUp support.
If you received the initial emails but now are receiving none, there's a few things you can check:
1) If the e-mails have been marked as spam by your mailbox (junk/spam folder).
The e-mail address we send notifications from is firstname.lastname@example.org. You can add it to the safe senders' list in your mailbox to avoid this issue in the future.
2) If your email address is confirmed.
3) Are your contact preferences set up correctly?
4) Can you see any shifts in your work calendar?
If there are no shifts in your work calendar it means that your agency hasn't allocated you to any shifts yet. In this case, you can either wait a little bit longer or get in touch with your agency for details.
If there are shifts in your work calendar, and you've done all of the above and still no emails - please contact the JoinedUp support team via the live chat button in the bottom right corner.
When contacting our support team, please provide as much information as you can. We would need to know:
- When did you receive the last email from JoinedUp?
- Which shift you've not been notified of